Below is a list of papers on efficient implementation of cryptosystems, authored or co-authored by LACS members.
- Gaetan Leurent, The ARXtools is a set of tools to study ARX ciphers and hash functions.
- Vesselin Velichkov, The "Country Road-Highway" algorithm for search of differential trails in ARX ciphers source code.
Reverse Product-Scanning (RPS) Multiplication
- Zhe Liu, Hwajeong Seo, Johann Großschädl, and Howon Kim. Reverse Product-Scanning Multiplication and Squaring on 8-bit AVR Processors. In Information and Communications Security — ICICS 2014, vol. 8958 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 158-175. Springer Verlag, 2015.
Elliptic Curve Cryptography for Wireless Sensor Networks
- Yang Zhang and Johann Großschädl. Efficient Prime-Field Arithmetic for Elliptic Curve Cryptography on Wireless Sensor Nodes. In Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Computer Science and Network Technology (ICCSNT 2011), vol. 1, pp. 459-466. IEEE, 2011.
Java Cryptography for Mobile Devices (e.g. Smart Phones)
- Johann Großschädl, Dan Page, and Stefan Tillich. Efficient Java Implementation of Elliptic Curve Cryptography for J2ME-Enabled Mobile Devices. In Information Security Theory and Practice — WISTP 2012, vol. 7322 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 189-207. Springer Verlag, 2012.
Tutorial for Olimex LPC-H2124 development board
Dalvik code obfuscator
- Alexandrina Kovaceva, proof-of-concept Dalvik bytecode obfuscator source code