Ivica Nikolić is a PhD student at Laboratory of Algorithms, Cryptology and Security - Faculty of Sciences, Technology and Communication - University of Luxembourg, and works under supervision of Prof. Dr. Alex Biryukov.
He started his PhD program in July, 2007. Previously, he got his master degree from Lomonosov Moscow State University. Ivica is mainly interested in design and analysis of cryptographic hash functions as well as symmetric cryptography in general. He is co-designer of the hash functions Cheetah and LUX.
- Alex Biryukov, Ivica Nikolić, Search for Related-key Differential Characteristics in DES-like ciphers, FSE 2011 (to appear).
- Alex Biryukov, Ivica Nikolić, Arnab Roy, Boomerang Attacks on BLAKE-32, FSE 2011 (to appear).
- Dmitry Khovratovich, Ivica Nikolić, Christian Rechberger, Rotational Rebound Attacks on Reduced Skein, ASIACRYPT 2010 (Best Paper Award).
- Ivica Nikolic, Josef Pieprzyk, Przemyslaw Sokolowski, Ron Steinfeld, Known and Chosen Key Differential Distinguishers for Block Ciphers , ICISC 2010 (to appear).
- Ivica Nikolić, Tweaking AES, SAC 2010 (to appear).
- Alex Biryukov, Ivica Nikolić, Automatic Search for Related-Key Differentials in Byte-Oriented Block Ciphers, EUROCRYPT 2010.
- Dmitry Khovratovich, Ivica Nikolić, Rotational Cryptanalysis of ARX, FSE 2010.
- Krystian Matusiewicz, María Naya-Plasencia, Ivica Nikolić, Yu Sasaki, Martin Schläffer: Rebound Attack on the Lane Compression Function, ASIACRYPT 2009.
- Alex Biryukov, Dmitry Khovratovich, Ivica Nikolić: Distinguisher and Related-Key Attack on the Full AES-256, CRYPTO 2009.
- Dmitry Khovratovich, Alex Biryukov, Ivica Nikolić: Speeding up collision search for byte-oriented hash functions, CT-RSA 2009.
- A. Biryukov, P. Gauravaram, J. Guo, D. Khovratovich, S. Ling, K. Matusiewicz, Ivica Nikolić, J. Pieprzyk, H. Wang: Cryptanalysis of the LAKE Hash Family, FSE 2009.
- Dmitry Khvoratovich, Ivica Nikolić, Ralf-Philipp Weinman: Meet-in-the-middle attacks on SHA-3 candidates, FSE 2009.
- Ivica Nikolić, Alex Biryukov: Collisions for step-reduced SHA-256, FSE 2008.
Laboratory of Algorithms, Cryptography and Security,
University of Luxembourg,
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi,
Tel: +352 46 66 44 5490
email: cube444 (o) gmail.com