Revision as of 17:51, 25 November 2019 by Sergei.tikhomirov (ad link to page with summary on transaction clustering work)
Privacy and Anonymity
- Alex Biryukov, Dmitry Khovratovich, Ivan Pustogarov, "Deanonymisation of clients in Bitcoin P2P network", ACM CCS 2014, Arizona, USA (early version in archive, revised paper)
- Alex Biryukov, Ivan Pustogarov, "Proof-of-Work as Anonymous Micropayment: Rewarding a Tor Relay", Financial Cryptography 2015, Puerto-Rico, USA. ( paper)
- Alex Biryukov, Ivan Pustogarov, "Bitcoin over Tor isn't a good idea", IEEE Security and Privacy Symposium 2015, ( paper, slides)
- Alex Biryukov, Sergei Tikhomirov, "Deanonymization and linkability of cryptocurrency transactions based on network analysis" (slides), IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy (EuroS&P), 2019. See a summary here.
- Alex Biryukov, Sergei Tikhomirov, "Security and Privacy of Mobile Wallet Users in Bitcoin, Dash, Monero, and Zcash", in Pervasive and Mobile Computing, 2019.
- Alex Biryukov, Sergei Tikhomirov, "Transaction Clustering Using Network Traffic Analysis for Bitcoin and Derived Blockchains" (slides), 2nd Workshop on Cryptocurrencies and Blockchains for Distributed Systems (CryBlock), 2019
New Proofs of Work
- Alex Biryukov, Dmitry Khovratovich, "Equihash: asymmetric proof-of-work based on the Generalized Birthday problem", NDSS 2016, San Diego, USA (ePrint version)