Difference between revisions of "Dmitry Khovratovich"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Dmitry Khovratovich is a
Dmitry Khovratovich is a since . He specializes in hash functions and block ciphers. Dmitry is -author of the first on the AES , and -of .
Revision as of 22:53, 28 June 2013
Dmitry Khovratovich is a post-doctoral researcher since January 2012. He specializes in the design and cryptanalysis of symmetric primitives, e.g. hash functions and block ciphers. Dmitry is also interested in the practical aspects of cryptography: electronic currencies, tamper-proof designs, etc.. Dmitry is an author of the first attacks on the AES block cipher in various models, the best attacks on Skein, SHA-1 and SHA-2 hash functions, the attacks on the full versions of ALE, Grindahl-512, Luffa, and many others.
- Key Recovery Attacks of Practical Complexity on AES Variants With Up To 10 Rounds. With Alex Biryukov, Orr Dunkelman, Nathan Keller, and Adi Shamir.
- Related-Key Attack on the Full AES-192 and AES-256. With Alex Biryukov.
- Distinguisher and Related-Key Attack on the Full AES-256. CRYPTO'2009. With Alex Biryukov and Ivica Nikolić.
- Cryptanalysis of hash functions with structures. SAC'2009.
- Meet-in-the-Middle Attacks on SHA-3 Candidates. FSE'2009. With Ralf-Philipp Weinmann and Ivica Nikolić.
- Cryptanalysis of AES, Moscow State University, 21 October 2009.
- Recent attacks on AES, Leuven, SymLab meeting, 15 September 2009.
- Structural cryptanalysis of Grindahl and RadioGatun
- Nonrandomness of 33 rounds of MD6