Dmitry Khovratovich is a PhD student under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Alex Biryukov since December 2006.
- Key Recovery Attacks of Practical Complexity on AES Variants With Up To 10 Rounds. Alex Biryukov, Orr Dunkelman, Nathan Keller, Dmitry Khovratovich, Adi Shamir. We show practical related-key attacks on 8-, 9-, and 10-round AES-256.
- Related-Key Attack on the Full AES-192 and AES-256. With Alex Biryukov.
- Distinguisher and Related-Key Attack on the Full AES-256. CRYPTO'2009. With Alex Biryukov and Ivica Nikolić.
- Cryptanalysis of hash functions with structures. SAC'2009.
- Meet-in-the-Middle Attacks on SHA-3 Candidates. FSE'2009. With Ralf-Philipp Weinmann and Ivica Nikolić.
- Structural cryptanalysis of Grindahl and RadioGatun
- Nonrandomness of 33 rounds of MD6